When you look at the new DSLR Video Fastpack, you see a next generation backpack that’s evolved from the original (and popular) Fastpack. With the current model, Lowepro has updated both the design and function. The official announcement is just days away. But I’ve been using a test model for nearly 3 months, and I’m going to show you some of the features that have impressed me.
- Clever Fastpack Access that combines easy entry for your gear when you need it, yet allows you to keep it protected and organized during transport.
- Lightweight, Stylish Design that doesn’t attract attention in urban settings. Even the Lowepro logo is stitched with black thread to downplay recognition.
- All Weather Cover that is stored in the bottom of the pack, but can be quickly deployed to cover the entire bag in just seconds. Helps protect gear from the elements.
- Side Mount Tripod Holder that accommodates tripods, monopods, or DSLR video rigs.
- Built-in Laptop/Tablet Sleeve that provides quick access to your computer, yet protects it when not in use.
- Well-Designed Storage Compartments to keep both camera gear and personal items neatly stowed.
- Audio Organizer Pouch to tame those cords from microphones and the rest of your sound gear.
- Hide Away Hip Belt Storage for you when don’t need the hip belt and want it out of your way.
I’ve been using Lowepro products since 2006 and I love them. What I appreciate most is their build quality and intelligent design. I’ve always preferred smaller bags, but over the years my camera collection has grown, and I was looking for something bigger but practical at the same time. I think I’ll get this new Fastpack as soon as it’s available. Go read the whole article for more photos and information. If you’re serious about your gear, you’ll love this.